Nutcase Unframed: Artist Edition 2016
Our Artist Series helmets are designed in collaboration with international artists. Each helmet comes with an insert with profiles of the artist and a program overview.
The artists joined us at two of the world's largest bicycle trade shows, where they created artwork live for the audience; their work was auctioned to benefit World Bicycle Relief. Please visit worldbicyclerelief.org to learn more about this organization's important work.
Jobert Cruz studied art at Far Eastern University, and has been featured in a number of group shows in the Philippines. His bold lines and rich colors take inspiration from the style of his beloved graphic novels and from the ever-changing urban landscape around him. For his helmet "Pakikibaka" — a Tagalog word signifying social and political struggle — a cast of green monsters and cartoon characters appear lined up and ready to fight for the struggle.
Gen3, our newest generation of helmets, combines the awesome features of our Gen2 helmets with several new innovations that will make your brain even happier. Better sizing, improved ventilation, lighter weight, increased reflectivity, a detachable visor and a removable spin dial join a multitude of designs, foam pads and our awesome magnetic buckle to make your helmet dreams come true.
- Certified by both the CPSC for cycling and ASTM F1492 for skating standards
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Magnetic buckle means no pinching!
- Front, top & back venting
- Crumple zones in external EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- Adjustable/Removable spin dial gives a snug & comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades you from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- An extra set of foam pads to give you the perfect fit
- Increased 360 degree reflectivity by including straps and spin dial
- Improved ventilation by adding air channels in EPS
Be sure to measure your head before you order!